Friday, April 13, 2007

Big Girl Stuff




When we returned home from Easter, Helene pulled herself up in her playpen, much to our surprise. Since then she has been tryin gto pull herself up on anything that will hold her! And she is doing a pretty good job of it! Not only that, but she looks so proud and goofy when she makes it up! Now she loves standing and talking to you!



















Helene has started eating with us, that is she gets a piece of bread or a part of a roll, and the sharing begins, there are crumbs everywhere! But I think she likes to feel that she is a part of things, especially meals. We got her a high-chair and she enjoys being part of breakfast and dinner! But I still want a dog, I am thinking that it would be so much easier than having to sweep up all the crumbs several times a day!













Helene was at the HelseStasjon today, and now wheighs 7.880 kgs and is 70 cm long, she had a hearing test done, and hears wonderfully in both ears! She is getting to be quiet the big girl - we have taken off the bassenett part of her stroller, and have put on the sitting part, and she is so amazed and fasinated with the world as we stroll down the streets!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Hey CB, just wanted to say hi since I stopped by. Helene is just more and more beautiful every day, isn't she? :) Hope all is well.