Today Helene turns 8 months old, so the Question Of The day is whether she is a BABY or a BIG Girl? She is up and crawling around, she has at least FOUR teeth on the bottom and three up top! When she crawls, she also goes up onto all fours and looks like she wants to walk - for the time being I am hoping that she stays grounded, at least for a while longer!
So far to celebrate today, we have gone to a café with Lisa, who takes care of Helene every now and then, and seeing as how the Little Princess Helene has a cold we have spent alot of today at home sleeping and packing for our trip up to GrandMa and GrAndy´s cabin in the mountains. Later on today we are going to have a nice dinner with Pappa Olav, and then visit Charlotte, who is in town this week.
We have decided not to have a birthday gathering as both Helene and I have colds, and because it is Easter vacation for many here in Norway - maybe we will do something nice when we are at the cabin with Auntie Janicke, Knut, Uncle Michael and Ingjerd! (Maybe Pappa Olav and I will enjoy having all the babysitters and go for a ski trip just the two of us!! hi hi)
I´l be posting some pictures from today later on. But for now smiles and sneezes from our baby and big girl Helene!
1 comment:
Tusen takk, Christina. She is amazing. Glad to see you and yours are well. How does Johann? I didn't see him in the pictures.
Please give my best wishes to everyone, and a small kiss on the head for the Frø.
I've been awfully lazy about Isabela Elin's site. Now I'll get back to work on it.
All good love,
Johnny
Post a Comment