Off we went on a roadtrip to the WEST.
Starting in Lubbock TX, driving westward through New Mexico and then on to Arizona and ending up at the Grand Canyon! GrandFather lent us his new car and the three of us filled it up with stuff - stuff for tenting, camping, hicking, sitting and of course taking care of Baby!
Our goal was The Grand Canyon and here are some of the things we saw on our way...
Here is what I saw parts of the way - Pappa Olav in profile! A great driver!
The roads in Western Texas are a bit straighter and longer than the ones in Norway
!Here are Pappa Olav and little Helene early one morning in a diner we found along the way. I finally got the frenchtoast and hashbrowns I have been craving and of course the bottomless cups of coffee....
No comments:
Post a Comment