Helene M FH
My Blog List
Thore Felix FH
We have moved
15 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(120)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(36)
►
September
(6)
►
June
(24)
►
April
(25)
►
February
(16)
►
2009
(86)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(19)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(195)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(15)
▼
August
(38)
Black-n-White
Red Berries!
Wall Climbing
Circus - Part II
Circus - Part I
Feeding the Birds
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Black-n-White Birthday
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Birthday Girl - Part II
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Birthday Girl
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Happy Birthday - part II
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Happy Birthday - Part I
2 YEARS OLD!!!!! Waffels in Bed!
2 YEARS OLD!!!!!
Black-n-White - Part II
Black-n-White - Part I
Journey Beginnings and Ends
Family Pictures - Part II
Family Pictures - Part I
Buh-Bye!
Cake!
For Uncle Richard
Canoing!
My Little Shopper & Eater
Hair and IHOP
Rafting!
Heceta Head - Part II
Heceta Head - Part I
Beach
West Coast
Swimming
Smith Rock - Part II
Smith Rock - Part I
Paulina Lake & Obsidian Flows
Carter's
Todd Lake
Cabin Friends
Broadway Deli
Oregon Zoo
►
July
(17)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(30)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(15)
►
2007
(139)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(11)
►
2006
(60)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(20)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(13)
About Me
CB
View my complete profile
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Feeding the Birds
One of our favorite things to do these day when it is sunny, is to go up to the park and feed the birds. Helene likes the stroll up to the pond, and likes looking and talking to the birds, but gets a bit nervous when the birds get too close.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment